What is the correct spelling for KAPPENING?
This word (Kappening) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for KAPPENING
- happening He knew what was happening.
- opening The cause for it was the opening of the door.
- ripening But to keep things moving and men alert, the Emperor came to the coast at once, busy as he was in Paris, and occupied for several weeks, with short intervals of absence, the house prepared for him near Boulogne, whence he watched and quickened the ripening of his mighty plans against us.
- Capping This strange action, capping, as it did, a stranger experience, gave Austen food for thought as he let Pepper take his own pace down the trade's road.
- Capering Kittens capering about were his chief delight.
- Careening Why, Master Craddock, the pirate ship came back from its careening upon the very day that you left us.
- coming near to
- course events