What is the correct spelling for KARAM?
This word (Karam) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for KARAM
- arum In the midst of this lake there was a tiny island, just big enough to give room for the growth of one gigantic date palm, and for a mass of arum lilies from which it rose towering toward the delicate blue of the cloudless sky. The lilies and the palm-they were the island, round which slept greenish-yellow water guarded by the azaleas, the rhododendrons, the bamboos, and the shrubs.
- carom For the carom billiards term, see Glossary of cue sports terms § general average.
- cram Having launched this piece of literary drollery, over which he had studied and we had talked for a week or more, Field proceeded to clinch the verse-making on Judge Cooley by a series of letters to himself, one or two of which will indicate the fertile cleverness and humor he employed to cram his bald fabrication down the public gullet.
- cream "Good sugar, and sweet cream . Young brothers and sisters, considered the cream That must rise to the top and fulfill the dream – Children R The Future by big daddy kane
- dram For we soon had visits even from distant settlements, and the Vega finally became a resting-place at which every passer-by stopped with his dog-team for some hours in order to satisfy his curiosity, or to obtain in exchange for good words or some more acceptable wares a little warm food, a bit of tobacco, and sometimes when the weather was very stormy, a little drop of spirits, by the Chukches called ram, a word whose origin is not to be sought for in the Swedish-Norwegian dram , but in the English word rum.
- gram Winer, Gram , of the New Test.
- grim Great was the shout that rose from those who still lived when that grim hunt thus came to an end.
- kama Her carnal desire may be less strong than the Conch Woman, at least until she's properly aroused, but then her kama salila is hot, with a perfume like honey.
- karat French and Swiss "Napoleon coin" 20 francs)834—20 karat 750—18 karat 625—15 karat 585—14 karat 417—10 karat 376—9 karat 333—8 karat : minimum standard for gold in Germany after 1884 Silver999.
- karate Belcher was born in Jonesboro, Arkansas and began practicing karate when he was eight years old.
- kraal All right, then; I'll kraal the goat for you.
- Cara In such flowery Orientalism of appeal did he couch his plea for an inspection of his wares, that Cara was persuaded and turned into the shop.
- Kara Kara uttered an exclamation of annoyance.