What is the correct spelling for KARE?
This word (Kare) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for KARE
- are We are what I have told you. Winnifred, Winnifred, Winnifred, who do you think you are? Girl of the swamp, Ladies: Winnifred, Winnifred Winnifred: You've gone to far! – The Swamps of Home by Unknown Author
- bare He twisted his soft hat in his hands in evident embarrassment, and his eyes wandered helplessly about the great bare room. Warehouse is bare Nothing at all inside of it Walls and halls have disappeared My love i love to stay here – Warehouse by dave matthews band
- care They'll take care of me." See if I care. See how you'll fare – You Are So Fair by Unknown Author
- dare "Cannot you tell me what you did with the ring after you left Miss Dare? I'll mess you up to if you dare On my way I'm on my way to getting nowhere – On My Way by Off By One
- fare Milk, bread, and potatoes during the summer became our chief, and often for months, our only fare. To earn me the fare Wouldn't it be nice For maybe an hour To not have a care. – Hey Little Man ... Wednesday's Child by strawbs
- hare She walked lightly over the carpet, because she could run up a hill like a hare.
- kale By this they had passed Nagara, and turning due south were rushing past the big fort of Kosi Kale.
- karen And old Karen was there, moving about on some trifling errand of duty; but her quick nature was under less government; it did not bear the sight of Winthrop.
- Kane So many people-not only Franklin Winslow Kane-had thought her lovely.
- Kari Kari smiled as though he were not astonished, but in my rage I shouted at them, calling them curs and traitors.
- Karl "Yes, Karl," she resumed; "Anna begged you to help her.
- Kara Mr. Kara was out of town, had indeed been out of town since Saturday.