What is the correct spelling for KART?
This word (Kart) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for KART
- art Look where thou art fallen. (A beautiful girl is like a great work of art. She?s stylish, she?s chic and she also is smart. – Beautiful Girl by Unknown Author
- bart In other words, our tests of Bart will tell us what Martin should be like.
- cart But when he reached the go-cart there was no one there.
- dart Ain't he ever told you about me, Willie Dart ?"
- hart Philadelphia, 1881. 12. Hart , A.B. American History Told by Contemporaries.
- kant And when we examine this exact fitting, shall we not be led, in one point at least, to suppose a pre-established harmony between things and our mind-an idle hypothesis, which Kant was right in wishing to avoid?
- Kara There was a gentleman coming to see Mr. Kara , whom Mr. Kara particularly wanted to see.