What is the correct spelling for KARTWEEL?
This word (Kartweel) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for KARTWEEL
- caldwell In addition many physicians of the South, of Kentucky, and of Lexington made further subscriptions, making altogether a gross sum of about thirteen thousand dollars, with which Professor Caldwell was enabled to purchase in Europe, in 1820, the foundation of the library, apparatus, and museum of the Medical Department.
- cartel He declared open war against the King his father, despatching heralds with the cartel the same day; he gave King Philip to understand that the French power might be for him or against him as seemed fitting, but that no power in heaven or on earth would engage him to marry Dame Alois.
- cartwheel Both were daubs, but curiously faithful in depicting what was most offensive in the character of both the originals, Mr. Snale's simper being preserved; together with the peculiarly hard, heavy sensuality of the eye in Mrs. Snale, who was large and full-faced, correct like Mr. Snale, a member of the church, a woman whom I never saw moved to any generosity, and cruel not with the ferocity of the tiger, but with the dull insensibility of a cartwheel , which will roll over a man's neck as easily as over a flint.
- catwalk Just ahead, at the midway point, where the upward curve of the sidewalk leveled off and began to curve down, a narrow catwalk jutted into space with a small landing platform at its end.
- dowel When the man is properly balanced, which may be accomplished by whittling off a little stock where needed, he should roll from end to end of the bars by giving the dowel a twist between two fingers.
- dwell He does not want the friends to be fearful, or to dwell upon the unpleasant possibilities of the future. Dem gal deh a dwell Dem gal a mussi angel come up from dung a hell – Battery Dolly by Beenie Man
- gateway They all ran towards the gateway through which the postilions were going to drive, reached it just as the foremost horses turned, and flung the gate full against the horses' heads.
- jewel The count burst into tears, and begging the abbess to protect us both gave her my jewel -casket, which the worthy woman received with great pleasure.
- quarterly A quarterly inspection by a medical man of lunatics not in asylums was required, and a list was to be sent to the Commissioners in Lunacy.
- towel Occasionally getting up to dip the towel in water and tie it on again, he continued at this employment for nearly three hours; then folded up the leaves of writing, woke the boy, and gave them to him, with this remarkable expression: "Now, then, young sleepy-head, quick march!
- twill When I go free, I think 'twill be A night of stars and snow, And the wild fires of frost shall light My footsteps as I go; Nobody-nobody will be there With groping touch, or sight, To see me in my bush of hair Dance burning through the night.
- twirl This he would twirl blithely as he walked along.
- Crewel This was the celebrated crewel work, of which there is no fault to be found in the execution and design of its higher grades, but which, like all fancy work that becomes the rage and is cheapened and multiplied without any regard to reason, degenerated to the most impossible designs and the worst execution attainable.
226 words made from the letters KARTWEEL
4 letter words made from KARTWEEL:akee, aker, akre, alee, atle, earl, eker, ekta, ekwe, elea, erak, eral, ertl, erwa, etak, eter, etre, etwa, ewer, kaew, kale, keal, keel, kelt, kera, kere, kert, kete, klee, klet, kree, kret, krew, krla, krta, ktar, ktla, kwee, lake, lark, late, lawk, leak, lear, leek, leer, leka, leke, lert, lewa, lewe, rake, rale, rate, rawk, real, reek, reel, reka, reke, rete, rtkl, taee, tael, take, tale, talk, tare, tark, tawe, teak, teal, tear, teke, tera, tree, trek, trel, twae, twal, twee, wael, wake, wale, walk, ware, wart, weak, weal, wear, week, weer, weka, welt.
5 letter words made from KARTWEEL:akele, akter, aleke, alere, alert, alete, alker, alter, areel, arete, arewe, arkel, arkle, artek, artel, arwel, ateek, atler, aweel, eaker, eakle, eater, elate, eletr, ertel, ertle, kaler, kalte, karet, karte, kater, kearl, keawe, kerel, ketal, ketel, kewra, klare, klate, kleer, kreta, krete, krewe, kwela, larke, later, latke, leake, leare, leear, lekra, lerwa, letea, letra, ralte, ratee, ratel, rawle, reale, reate, retal, retek, taker, taler, tarle, tawee, tawke, teare, teera, tekle, telae, telek, trakl, trawl, trela, tweak, tweek, twere, twerk, waele, waker, walek, walke, warte, water, weale, weare, weera, weert, welke, welkt, werea, werle, wetar, wrake, wreak.
3 letter words made from KARTWEEL:ale, alt, are, ark, art, ate, awe, awl, ear, eat, eel, elk, era, ert, eta, ewe, kea, kwa, lat, law, lea, lee, lek, ler, let, rat, raw, ret, tar, taw, tea, tee, ter, war, wee, wet.