What is the correct spelling for KASE?
This word (Kase) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for KASE
- base It's just about, about the love... Love for the music, Love for the base... There's no need... For all this badness in the place. – Booo! by Ms. Dynamite
- case Tony burn em and kick his teeth out and so we don't catch no case I'mma make you look like you smoke base, and we don't leave no trace – Metal Lungies by ghostface killah
- ease Put your minds at ease If you relax it will enable me to do anything I please – Friends On The Other Side by Unknown Author
- ukase Blackstone has not recorded the subsequent attempt of the lord chancellor under James the First, which tended to raise proclamations to the nature of an ukase of the autocrat of both the Russias.
- vase Her mind kept hovering about it where it stood on the chimney-piece, leaning against the vase with the bunch of silvery honesty in it.
- Kate Illustrated by Kate Seredy.
- Kane Let me read it, mine own self," said Bobby Kane.