What is the correct spelling for KATCHINA?
This word (Katchina) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for KATCHINA
- aching She had quite regained her composure, only she was utterly weary-too weary to feel anything but a numb aching .
- arching The lagoon was passed, and again we entered the channel with the thick trees arching overhead.
- catching "O, no, it's all right,-it'll make me a better man," said he, while catching his breath, and wiping the blood from his mouth.
- china More surprises were to follow, for when John came home next day he told Bella that he had left the China house, and was better off.
- coaching The "Bush" was, in its time, the chief coaching inn of the city, and one of the headquarters of Moses Pickwick's coaching business.
- cochin The young man's work was in Cochin -China, and the young lady's father and mother did not wish her to go so far.
- etching Dry-point etching is his principal medium.
- hatching Let us put everything into a glass-tube to study the hatching .
- itching I would wake at night scratching and clawing the itching spot, and lie awake for two and three hours.
- kitchen I can most see 'em meself, right here in me own kitchen !
- kitchener Other acquaintances on their way out paused for a handshake and a word, and I gathered scraps of information that had come "straight from Kitchener ," and felt wonderfully wise and cheerful.
- machine But suddenly he stopped, got down, and began to walk round the machine and examine it closely.
- matching As she was right in this we must go back for a moment, and say a word of things as they went on at Matching after Alice Vavasor had left that place.
- patching Neither is it by a return to hand-sewing, or a resurrection of quilt-patching that women of the present day will save the race.
- watching But the police are watching .
- Gashing The poacher's vast strength, however, soon enabled him to shake off his last assailant, and he was rising to his feet, more dangerous than ever, when a tremendous blow descended right across his face, gashing the forehead and crushing the bones of the nose in one fearful wound.
- Thatching The leaves are used to make baskets and brooms, and for thatching the huts.
- kahuna Pakaa was one of the favorites of Umi, and Lono was his kahuna .
226 words made from the letters KATCHINA
5 letter words made from KATCHINA:achan, achat, achna, actia, actin, ahani, ahint, ahtna, aicha, akina, akita, anahi, ancha, anick, ankit, antah, antai, antic, antik, atack, atcha, atick, atika, atina, atkin, cakin, canai, canak, cania, canta, chaat, chain, chait, chaki, chant, chian, chiat, chika, china, chink, cihan, cihat, cinta, haack, hacia, haick, haika, haina, haint, hakia, hakin, hanac, hanai, hanak, hanta, hiant, hinck, ikata, kacha, kachi, kacin, kahin, kahit, kahta, kaita, kanat, kanha, kania, kanit, kanth, katan, katch, katin, khaan, khana, khani, khata, kiaat, kinch, kitch, kitna, naach, nachi, nacht, nacka, nahai, nahkt, nahta, nakai, nakhi, natak, natha, nathi, natik, nicha, nicht, nihat, nikah, nitch, nitka, taani, tacha, tachi, tacna, tahan, taian, taika, takac, takhi, takia, takin, tanah, tanak, tanha, tanka, thaci, thain, thani, thank, thick, think, tiaan, ticha, tinca, tinch, tkach.
4 letter words made from KATCHINA:acht, acth, akai, akan, akat, akha, akin, anak, anti, atak, athi, atka, cain, canh, cant, chat, chin, chit, ciak, ckat, haan, hack, haka, hanc, hani, hank, hick, hint, inca, inch, itch, kahn, kant, khac, khan, khat, khia, khin, khit, kiat, kiha, kihn, kina, kinh, kith, knaa, knac, knit, naah, nahk, naka, nakh, nhat, nick, nihk, nikc, nith, tach, tack, tahn, taia, taik, taka, taki, tank, tcha, thai, thin, tian, tick, tihn, tinh, tink.
3 letter words made from KATCHINA:act, ain, aka, ana, ani, ant, can, cat, chi, cia, han, hat, hin, iaa, inh, ink, khi, kin, kit, nit, nth, tai, tan, thc, tia, tic, tin.