What is the correct spelling for KATE?
This word (Kate) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for KATE
- ate Then I ate more solid food, and took coffee.
- bate UHLENBEEK, C. C. Verslag aangaande een onderzoek in de archieven van Rusland ten bate der Nederl.
- date His plays date considerably later than Euphues.
- fate And happily that was his fate .
- gate "The keys of the gate instantly," cried he, "for mercy's sake!"
- hate "I have to call your father 'father,' though I hate to.
- kale Boil the kale until tender in salted water.
- kite She took the most direct route out of town, and by the time we had reached the outskirts we had a string of small boys behind us like the tail of a kite .
- late The letter, however, came too late .
- mate As he heard my voice, Farquhar staggered out of his tent, so changed from my spruce mate who started from Bagamoyo, that I hardly knew him at first.
- pate His wig was of a brown colour, covering almost half his pate , on which was hung on one side a little laced hat, but cocked with great smartness.
- rate At any rate , they didn't give it to us.
- sate Of the five hundred and thirteen knights and burgesses only a hundred and thirty-five had ever sate in that place before.
- skate We can lead your skate , if you want to."
- tate A slow grin of sardonic amusement spread eventually over the face of Dog Tate .
- Kate "Which is no reflection whatever on me," laughed Kate .
- Kane If differences there were in Franklin Kane , they were to be sought for, they did not present themselves; and he himself would have been the last to be conscious of them.
- Katie Katie went to the window to pull down the blinds.
- Kaye So far Mrs. Kaye had ignored his several proposals, but of this he thought nothing.
- Nate Say, do you know Nate Scudder?
- Katy "I'm going to have mine all red and white-they're so nice and bright," Katy spoke up promptly.