What is the correct spelling for KATIES?
This word (Katies) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for KATIES
- gates Up here in Heaven at the Pearly Gates I get to choose through all the showbiz greats – Up Here In Heaven by Unknown Author
- Kate Last night Cushion-Kate was not at home.
- ties Then, with a sudden, swift humour, "Perhaps it's a pity I didn't learn to knit ties after all!"
- Katie I'll come at once, Katie .
- Gaits I mean whan I'm no wantit ither gaits, an' there 's naebody here.
- kitties "Well, Epaminondas," he puffed as he stroked the animal and put it to his cheek, "did they take his dear little kitties away from him-the horrid things."
- kits What he felt he ought to do was impossible for lack of the proper tools, Johnny's emergency kit being quite as useless for any real emergency as such kits usually are.
- KITES They flew kites and drove hoops, and that little bride skipped rope and carried dolls.
121 words made from the letters KATIES
5 letter words made from KATIES:aesti, aiket, astik, ekati, esaki, estai, ieast, ikast, ikats, iteka, kaies, kaise, kasei, kaset, kaste, katei, kates, katis, keast, keats, ketas, kiesa, kiest, kieta, kitas, saeki, saite, saket, sakit, sakti, satie, seika, seita, sekai, setai, setia, sitae, sitak, skate, skeat, skite, stake, steai, steak, stika, takei, takes, takis, tasek, tasik, teaks, teika, teska, tikas, tikes.
4 letter words made from KATIES:asik, eaks, east, eats, eisk, eksi, ekta, ekti, eski, etak, kaei, kaie, kesa, keti, kiat, kite, kits, saek, saik, sake, saki, sate, seat, seik, seki, seta, siak, siek, sika, sita, site, skai, skei, sket, skit, taei, taik, take, taki, task, teak, teik, tiek, ties, tike.
3 letter words made from KATIES:ask, ate, eat, est, eta, ies, ike, kea, kit, sat, sea, set, sit, ski, tai, tea, tia, tie.
6 letter words made from KATIES:kaites, katies, saitek.