What is the correct spelling for KAVE?
This word (Kave) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for KAVE
- cave You know, Alec, I think it's a genuine Indian cave .
- have "Yet I would have it.
- kale "They'd be a heap o' kale in ut, Hop.
- knave "The master I truly know by name as one of the worst instruments of the tyrant; as to the man, knave is written on his face.
- lave We were surveyed with suspicious glances as soon as we entered the station-house, and when we asked for water to lave our hands and face, we were directed to the irrigating ditch in the street.
- nave The roof lines of the earlier aisles remain; they were clearly under the same roof as the nave of the church, and had very low side walls.
- pave I merely mentioned this topic to pave the way for that of the ruby.
- rave The sort of chap women rave about.
- save That I should ask you to save me?"
- wave Struggling against a contrary breeze, and driven back by every wave that met us, we made but little progress.
- Ave Why does Levy admire Ponsard and Octave Feuillet more than father Dumas and you?
- Gave Money is often wanted in that way, and of course I gave it to her.
- Kate "Yes, my Lady," said Kate , bending down over her work, but showing in the crimson flush that spread over her neck how the speech had touched her.
- Kane "I've gotten on pretty well with these, but that Kane won't make up.
- Kaye "It's not so good as I had hoped," said Kaye mildly.
- Dave Dave has sent some of his best men into Tamanrasset to pick up gossip in the souks.
3 words made from the letters KAVE
3 letter words made from KAVE:kea.
4 letter words made from KAVE:kvea, veka.