What is the correct spelling for KAY?
This word (Kay) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for KAY
- bay April 22. On the night of the 22nd his cavalry reached Harrisonburg, and he reported that want of supplies alone prevented him from bringing the Confederates to bay. Her little hot room looked over the bay Through a stiff palisade of glinting palms, And there she would lie in the heat of the day, Her dark head resting upon her arms, – Sanary by Katherine Mansfield
- cay So, under half speed and with the slender periscope barely projecting above the water, the submarine edged slowly in towards the Cay, until in about five fathoms of water, when Rawlins brought her to a stop and let her slowly sink until she rested on the sandy bottom.
- day What have you been doing all day?
- hay And the hay was wet.
- jay If Sammy Jay had gone to him and told him what a splendid chance he would have to catch Peter Rabbit if he hurried up to the Green Forest right away, Old Man Coyote would have suspected a trick of some kind.
- key He had the key to Pat's future now.
- ky 1750 1821 12, 13 1811-14 Henry Clay Ky.
- lay It was now the Judge's turn to lay hold of Sandy.
- Fay Fay looked a thought less haggard than in the morning.
- Kan Each has done his duty, and now, Kantos Kan, may we not repair at once to Hastor and get under way before to-morrow's sun?
- Kay Sir Kay burst out with, "What?
- Kaye They stayed with the Bishop of Lincoln, Dr. Kaye, with an old college friend, Mr. Stephens, at Belgrave, Leicester, and with several other old college friends of the Principal's.
- Katy What'd you like to find, Katy?"