What is the correct spelling for KAYE?
This word (Kaye) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for KAYE
- kale Whatever the original form of the cauliflower may have been, it seems more probable that the broccolis now grown had a separate origin, either from the wild state or from some form of kale .
- Aye Here I've only twenty of these cattle, and if I'd only had help I could have had a hundred-aye, or five hundred.
- Kate "All except Kate and my aunt," said Jack, firmly.
- Kane "It's Fred Kane , the great Funny Man," said somebody.
- Kay There are a good many young men on board, and some of them seemed to be quite devoted to Mrs. Ess Kay the first day out; but she was cold to them all, I couldn't think why, as some of them seemed very nice, and she had always appeared rather to like being with men.
- Kaye This structure was erected by Mr. Kaye , an ancestor of our well known citizen and former Mayor, on Market street, between Fifth and Sixth streets; the second brick building in Louisville was erected by Mr. Eastin, on the North side of Main, below the corner of Fifth street; and the third by Mr. Reed at the North Western corner of Main and Sixth streets.
- Faye Kennedy, I saw, remembered the promoter's close attentions to Enid Faye .