What is the correct spelling for KAYLEY?
This word (Kayley) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for KAYLEY
- alley Of all the days that's in the week I dearly love but one day- And that's the day that comes betwixt A Saturday and Monday; For then I'm drest all in my best To walk abroad with Sally; She is the darling of my heart, And she lives in our alley . Way down in some Tularosa alley Maybe in La Rio Pecas Valley – Billy 4 by Bob Dylan
- coyly Then she turned her back to Ootah, bent her head coyly and did not turn around again.
- gaily "Nothing," she said gaily , for he spoke with a cavernal gloom and she desired to change his mood.
- gale Where leafy shades fence off the blustering gale, And breathes in peace the lily of the vale! – An Evening Walk, Addressed to a Young Lady by William Wordsworth
- galley Then into the valley came a gal from the galley – Up On The Mountain by Dr. Hook
- kale Afraid I'll have to let you carry that bundle of kale for a while, he grudgingly admitted, for I have to hurry over to the court or lose more than there is in sight right here.
- kali She went to a temple of the goddess Kali , which was at no great distance from her house.
- kelly Has anybody here seen Kelly ?
- Carly With Megatron, Sentinel and Dylan dead, Sam and Carly stand together, NEST and the Autobots score a major victory as much of the Decepticon army on Earth is decimated (there are still scattered Decepticons around the globe) and their entire command structure has been killed, but they also lose Cybertron and must accept Earth as their new home.
35 words made from the letters KAYLEY
4 letter words made from KAYLEY:akey, alky, ealy, elya, eyak, kale, kayl, keal, keay, keya, kley, lake, laye, leak, leka, lyke, yake, yale, ylke.
5 letter words made from KAYLEY:akyel, leaky, leyak, yakel.
3 letter words made from KAYLEY:ale, elk, kea, key, lay, lea, lek, ley, lye, yak, yay, yea.