What is the correct spelling for KAYNE?
This word (Kayne) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for KAYNE
- can "Yes, you and Mun Bun can do that," said Mrs. Bunker.
- cane Carmel, sitting on a cane chair in the palm lounge next morning, agreed with Sheila that Hill Crest Hotel was a remarkably comfortable and luxurious place.
- canoe We had a rather small canoe for three persons, eighteen and one fourth feet long by two feet six and one half inches wide in the middle, and one foot deep within.
- jan Jan shook his head.
- kant This number contains Kant 's idea of a Universal History on a Cosmo-Political plan; and that Kant is as profound a philosopher as his disciples have proclaimed him to be, this little treatise would fully convince me, if I had not already believed it, in reliance upon one of the very few men who are capable of forming a judgment upon such a writer.
- karen "And how do you manage here, Karen , all alone?
- keen Mr. Sparling was watching the show with keen eyes in order to decide what necessary changes were to be made.
- ken The public buildings, with their fine gardens, and the broad road near which they stand, with its stone-faced embankments, are very striking in such a far-off ken .
- kine But you all's not dat kine .
- Kan Kan, De Iove Dolicheno, 1901, p.