What is the correct spelling for KDNEYS?
This word (Kdneys) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for KDNEYS
- jones But, Mrs. Jones , will you do me a favour?"
- Canes Canes may be renewed indefinitely, if care is exercised in keeping the stubs short, without enlarging the head from which the canes are taken out of proportion to the size of the trunk.
- Denis The choir appeared to be not unlike that of St. Denis .
- dines That you encourage him, and ride out with him, and that he dines with you this very day?
- cones After driving for an hour through the tall pines that overhung the road like the stately arch of a cathedral aisle, weaving a carpet for the earth with their brown spines and cones , and soothing the ear with their ceaseless murmur, Frank stopped to water his mule at a point where the white, sandy road, widening as it went, sloped downward to a clear-running branch.
- KENS God kens where you'd be, if you'd not wed young.
- DANES Brian's line maintained at Cachel the title of "kings of Ireland," strengthening their house with Danish marriages; they led Danish forces and were elected kings of the Danes in Dublin.
47 words made from the letters KDNEYS
3 letter words made from KDNEYS:den, des, dye, dys, end, ken, key, kyd, ney, sen, sky, syn, yen, yes.
4 letter words made from KDNEYS:denk, deny, desk, dyen, dyke, dyne, dynk, ends, endy, enys, esky, eysk, kyes, kynd, kyne, neys, nyse, send, skey, snye, syen, yens, yesk, ynds.
5 letter words made from KDNEYS:dyken, dykes, dynes, ensky, kynde, kynds, kynes, sneyd, syned.