What is the correct spelling for KDONT?
This word (Kdont) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for KDONT
- cant It is a miserable cant phrase to call them the victims of seduction; they have been the victims of hunger, of vanity, of curiosity, of evil female counsels; but the seduction of love hardly ever conducts to a life of vice.
- count Should we count the cost?
- dante Dante, and Milton, and Shakespeare, etc.
- daunt He never seemed to sleep, ate the poorest morsels, or went without any food when provision failed; let no danger daunt him, no hardship wring complaint from him, but went on through the wild forest, led by guides invisible to them, till they began to hope that home was near.
- dent Mr. Dent made a polite inclination, and opened the gate for them to go through.
- dint However, my dear count, you will recover, there's no doubt of that; and then, by dint of love and loving attentions, I hope to make you forget an incident of which I was the first cause."
- donate I also suggest that everybody donate as much cash as he can, no matter how little, and as much time as possible for making equipment.
- gent Jarvis was attired like a well-to-do farmer; and Clarence guessed, at a glance, that his three companions were strangers, two of them being commercial tourists, without a doubt, and the third, a ruddy-looking old gent , who might have been anything harmless.
- kant We must follow its more gradual development in the philosophies of Descartes and Kant .
- kent And let me tell you, Kent , all that's pretty hard to live up to!"
- kind 2280. What do you call the other kind ?
- rodent The three are all "rodent" animals, and the capivara is the largest "rodent" that is known.
- tent He turned at once and moved carefully but swiftly to come in range between it and the tent .
- tint Stephen's cunning hints respecting Jack and Lady Bell had had their effect; but tonight's expectation, and the nearness of Jack's approach, had brought a faint rose-like tint to her cheeks, and her eyes shone with the subtle light of love and hope.
- Can't Can't you see that?"
- joint Joint-stock companies have no souls; their managers, in general, no consciences.