What is the correct spelling for KEATES?
This word (Keates) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for KEATES
- gates By night some one must open these gates and close them again before morning.
- jets A warm, homely smell of hay and of horses filled the place; a lantern glimmered, a faint blot, in the loft where Pat was pitching some hay forward to the edge of the boards; the naphtha gas weakly flared from the jets beside the harness-room, whence a smell of leather issued and mingled with the other smell.
- keats Keats began to discover it just ere he died.
- Kate "Sit still, Kate," said the judge's wife; and behind her stood Landolin.
- gets And it never gets cold ...