What is the correct spelling for KEEEPS?
This word (Keeeps) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for KEEEPS
- creeps Please I am not good enough, I don't know how; and besides, she gives me the creeps !
- keep You have no right to keep me here.
- keeper I said not one word the whole time, nor as I recollect uttered any sound whatever; and it was with difficulty that the keeper , who is even a more powerful man than himself, could get him away.
- Keels The Mississippi receives and carries to the Gulf water from fifty-four subordinate rivers that are navigable by steamboats, and from some hundreds that are navigable by flats and keels.
- deeps There are the great deeps in service waiting our coming.
- BEEPS On trains, beeps may be used for communications between members of staff.