What is the correct spelling for KEEPA?
This word (Keepa) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for KEEPA
- beep The Beep spent many years in lease service performing switching duties for the Port Terminal Railroad Association in Houston. Where dat tune sweet??? It nuh need fi get beep out Sign pon mi fence playa haters keep out – E-L-E-P-H-A-N-T by elephant man
- cpa This channel was created in 1998 and disappeared in 2005 shortly after having to leave the Media Production Centre (CPA), as this was built by the DGA for future public television host Aragon.
- deep Snow hasn't been too deep . There is no sound, no echo of sound, in the deserts of the deep, Or the great gray level plains of ooze where the shell-burred cables creep. – The Deep-Sea Cables by Rudyard Kipling
- epa The US Environmental Protection Agency (EPA), which oversees the regulation of antimicrobial agents and materials in that country, found that copper alloys kill more than 99.
- jeep So Chahda started for Baguio, knowing that they would probably catch up to him before the jeep reached the Baguio gate. Ta pump in ya jeep Or in ya caravan wid da homies kinda deep – Gangsta Beat 4 Tha Streetz by eazy-e
- kappa He was tall, broad, thick; his gold-rimmed spectacles were engulfed in the folds of his long face; his hair was a tossed mass of greasy blackness; he puffed and rumbled as he talked; his Phi Beta Kappa key shone against a spotty black vest; he smelled of old pipes; he was altogether funereal and archidiaconal; and to real-estate brokerage and the jobbing of bathroom-fixtures he added an aroma of sanctity.
- keel "It's thrown us off our even keel .
- keen Silvia's daughter loved me, and she knew I loved her, although I had never said so, but women's wit is keen .
- keep "I see that I must not keep you.
- keeper This year a well-known hotel-keeper bought all the fruit, and paid an enormous price for it.
- kelp A box of buttons was all I had, and I leaned far out into the air, pungent with a mixture of fish and kelp , and cast into the deep these feminine necessities, one by one.
- kepi He wore the gray-green field uniform and gold-laced kepi of a Rumanian general, the only thing about his dress which suggested his exalted rank being the insignia of the Order of Michael the Brave, which hung from his neck by a gold-and-purple ribbon.
- kept I am very sorry to have kept you waiting, but I could not help it.
- kip "It's no joke," said Kip .
- peep I went to have a peep at all our poor invalids.
- Heep Because I felt that as a meen-ister o' the Established Kirk, I was bound to be a sort o' heep-ocrite,-ony thinkin', reasonable man wi' a conscience canna be otherwise wi' they folk,-and ye ken, Errington, there's something in your wife's look that maks a body hesitate before tellin' a lee.
- Kemp He greeted them kindly, and Ken ventured to ask if anything had been heard of Kemp .
- GPA From an admissions standpoint, US News and World Report indicates Carroll as being "more selective" with an average incoming GPA of 3.
- keeps It keeps them ever ready to fly or run at the slightest sound.
- jeeps Considering the interest Colonel Ramos had in my movie, the Army Jeeps could be a tip-off.