What is the correct spelling for KEEPSS?
This word (Keepss) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for KEEPSS
- keep I'm making a promise that I'm gonna keep I'll never give up now When love is a passion that can't go to sleep – Mighty Rivers by graham parker
- keeper 'Cause this woman is a keeper Got me feeling like I need her – Dreamer by akon
- Keels One of the fishermen stands erect in advance, the others watch him intently, while sitting with their oars ready to use when he gives them a sign that now are coming the great waves which will lift the boats over; and they are lifted, so that those on shore can only see their keels.
- deeps Somewhere it met rock-bottom and boiled there, for a roar like the sea's came up from deeps unimaginable.
- keeps No, not me, but it keeps them away from me.
- weeps As a result of the impression which this story makes on her Vassilissa suddenly breaks into tears; she weeps a long time and hides her face as if she were ashamed of crying.
- BEEPS Beeps are also used as a warning when a truck, lorry or bus is reversing.