What is the correct spelling for KEEPTS?
This word (Keepts) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for KEEPTS
- jets Steam is conveyed by the piping to the nozzles A, A, which connect by rubber hose H, H to sand pipe K, so that the steam jets passing through A, A carry with them the mixture of quartz, sand, and water in the sand box.
- kept Where is it kept ?
- Carpets You know I've got a couple of flat houses up on the West side, and if you let them agents run things their own way you'll be makin' almost enough to buy new hall carpets once a year.
- Pets And now he had determined to sacrifice this dearest of pets.
- gets "Well-all that rather gets me, too.
- greets Full of sorrow, he yet uses his sorrow like an artist to work on others, and greets his success with the glee of a successful adventurer.
- depots So soon as a patrol cleared the Irishman's Port in Stranryan, or a boat's crew was seen making for the beach of any of the Back Shore coves, messengers, ragged and brown, sped inland to warn the farms and villages engaged in the business, or even those merely acting as recipients and depots .
- keeps It's what keeps me working.
45 words made from the letters KEEPTS
4 letter words made from KEEPTS:ekes, ekpe, esek, eske, keep, kept, kete, peek, peke, pest, seek, seep, sept, skep, sket, step, teke, tepe.
3 letter words made from KEEPTS:ese, est, pee, pes, pet, pst, see, sep, set, stp, tee.
5 letter words made from KEEPTS:keeps, keets, peeks, peesk, peets, pekes, petek, petes, petke, skeet, skete, speek, speke, steep, tepes, teske.