What is the correct spelling for KEIFER?
This word (Keifer) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for KEIFER
- aquifer Thus, the subsidence is not only permanent, but the compressed aquifer has a permanently reduced capacity to hold water.
- cafe When he had experienced his first symptoms of slipping consciousness he had been in the cafe in New York with Carlos Paredes, Maria, the dancer, and a strange man whom Maria had brought to the table. I sit here in the lone cafe So stripped away (oh, oh) So stripped away – Charlie Parker Loves Me by Rod Stewart
- coffer The Deluge came; the chest, or coffer , floated at the mercy of the waves for nine days and nine nights, and was finally stranded on Mount Parnassus.
- coif I see her again, a tall, slight, graceful woman, her oval face of the translucent pallor of wax, framed in a nun-like coif , over which was thrown a long black veil that fell to her waist and there joined the black unrelieved draperies that she always wore.
- conifer Araucaria haastii is an extinct species of conifer tree formerly native to New Zealand.
- cuvier He described his beloved sister as an angel, and David as another Cuvier , a great man of the future, and a father, friend, and brother to him in the present.
- differ I am afraid the reader will differ from her here, but I comfort myself by the thought that I, too, think like the reader.
- ever Did I ever tell you about it?"
- fife They changed to "Roslyn Castle" as they crossed the bridge; yet an hour had scarce passed when I heard their volley-firing not very far away, and back they came, the Fife -Major leading, drums, fife s, and light-infantry horns gaily sounding "The Pioneer," and the men swinging back briskly to fall in with the Church details, now marching in from every direction to the admonitory timing of a single drum-beat.
- gaffer "I say, Gaffer ," said another fellow, a carter, who had left his horses by the drinking-trough-"I say, Gaffer Pistol-legs, how old bist thee?"
- jeer "Mock and jeer at me to your heart's content, dear Fredersdorf; I will joyfully and lustily unite in your laughter and your sport, as soon as I have recovered from the fearful jolting of the carriage which brought me here.
- keller Have 'em all in except Abramovitch and Keller .
- kicker Hollis returned to the Kicker office.
- kine At that time Cuchulain had completed thirteen years; and in the fourth year after the birth of Mary, the expedition of the Kine of Cualnge took place ...
- kipper No man knew Herman better than Lefty, and the efforts of the German were quite as futile as those of Kipper .
46 words made from the letters KEIFER
4 letter words made from KEIFER:efik, eier, eire, eker, erei, erie, feek, feke, ferk, fire, fker, free, frei, frie, frik, iker, irek, keef, kere, kief, kree, reef, reek, reik, reke, reki, riek, rife, rike.
5 letter words made from KEIFER:eiker, freek, freie, freke, kefer, kerei, kifer, krief, reife, rieke.
3 letter words made from KEIFER:fee, fir, fri, ike, ire, irk, ref.