What is the correct spelling for KELEY?
This word (Keley) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for KELEY
- glee And all the broad leaves over me Clapped their little hands in glee, – Voices Of the Night by Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- jelly Blood like jelly As three crows circle a dead tree – Tennessee Pusher by Old Crow Medicine Show
- keel There's some of 'em clinging to the keel ."
- keller It is also stated by Dr. Keller , that on the River Limmat, near Zurich, so late as the last century, there were several fishing-huts constructed on this same plan.
- kelly An' when 'e got Bob through the loop-'ole, me an' Kelly made our minds up to show a bit o' fancy shootin' and lay 'im out in turn.
- key Got the wrong key !