What is the correct spelling for KELL?
This word (Kell) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for KELL
- bell Ring the bell, and let him come in."
- cell Ovaries 4, free, each with 1 many-ovuled cell.
- dell I had got enough for that day, and turning about, left the dell with Preston.
- ell "W ell, I was thinking of just throwing a fly over the mill tail.
- fell Something must have hit me when I fell in.
- jell Fifteen glasses of grape jell, Fan!
- keel Ptychohyla leonhardschultzei differs from P. euthysanota in having a rostral keel and in having white flanks boldly spotted with black.
- kelly 285. Kelly supports Young Pretender, ii.
- kelp The accounts are generally settled in winter,-sometimes, as in Unst, when the kelp is delivered; and it is not alleged that the women have any difficulty in getting money, if any is due to them, at settlement.
- knell Instinctively he crossed himself, with a brief prayer for the souls of those two, cut off from life in that evil place, where no help had reached but the heavy knell, pitiful.
- sell Then one of them said- "What have you got to sell, Umlungu?"
- tell You never could tell!
- well Well, now, I am going to tell you something.
- yell For some reason the enemy had special spite against it, and every few minutes a great shell came with a yell and smashed about it.
- We'll An' we'll tell you how.
- Nell "No, I won't go with you," cried Nell.
- he'll He'll have something besides himself to think about now."