What is the correct spelling for KEPS?
This word (Keps) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for KEPS
- kept To now I'm back in time it ceased to march it just kept on I want you back I want you back when you was here I slept on – Nowhere Fast by blackalicious
- Keys When the wondrous box was opened that had come from over seas, With its smell of mastic-varnish and its flash of ivory keys! – The Opening of the Piano by Oliver Wendell Holmes
- keeps So are we playing for keeps. These days begin and they don't end for weeks. – Playing For Keeps by Matchbox Romance
- kegs Hot leather on your legs, They're smoking power kegs – Hellion by as i lay dying
- KENS Her leddy's maid cud du mair wi' her-though I wad lay doon my life for her, as I tauld ye, my lord-an' she kens 't weel eneuch.