What is the correct spelling for KEPTS?
This word (Kepts) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for KEPTS
- jets However, as these jets appeared in the right direction, I determined to go towards them.
- kept What in the world kept you?
- Pets No whipping or scolding would so impress upon the growing boy the importance of the fact that the dinner table is not the place for pets.
- gets "You must act as Judge and tell which of us is the most useful, to decide who gets the prize," said the Rake.
- depots It has established depots in almost every place where the American churches have missions.
- keeps I thought you had disappeared for keeps.
- kits We made this concession as we sat on the plinth of the monument and polished our mess kits with bread.