What is the correct spelling for KETTEL?
This word (Kettel) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for KETTEL
- betel It has been said by some authors that the betel has powerful narcotic properties, but, on the contrary, its stimulating qualities have a directly opposite effect.
- cartel He raised his glass and called Dorsenne to show him a curious armchair, the carving of a cartel , the embroidery on some material.
- cattle However, he got ashamed, and took the cattle .
- fettle Bouncer stood up on his hind legs, snorted, came down stiff-legged, and bucked once just to show that he was in fine fettle .
- gentle And you'll be gentle too, I know.
- keel 16,893. Can you say at what price you could build a of 22 feet keel in the style of the Shetland boat?
- kennel Suddenly a big dog in a kennel near uttered a bay.
- kernel Retrospect gave her, in plain language, the kernel , so carefully wrapped up, which Mrs. Venables had thought she could scarcely have missed.
- kettle After wind and water had been forced to serve them, some one who had seen the lid of a tea kettle dancing up and down, thought of using steam.
- kite We had better get that kite .
- kitten "I don't want the kitten all to myself, you know," said Fenwick.
- mettle They wanted to go as far as the Australians, to do as well, and among the Australians also there was a friendly rivalry, the new men wanting to show their mettle to those who are already old in war, one battalion keen to earn the honour which belongs by right of valour to another which had fought before.
- nettle There was nettle -grasping in this.
- seattle So Hollister took her out to Vancouver, thence to Seattle , on to San Francisco, passing from each city to a practitioner of higher standing in the next, until two men with great reputations, and consulting fees in proportion, after a week of observation announced their verdict: she would regain normal vision, provided so and so-and in the event of such and such.
- settle They always get a line from me, and I cannot tell how the merchants and they settle .
- settler "Then my services as a settler of arguments are not required," laughed Grace.
- skittle Instantly Kentish let fly a heavy right-hander, and the man went over like a skittle .
- steel He paused to steel himself for what he must do.
- Jetted From Colorado Springs he jetted to Kancity, and from Kancity to Memphisee.
- Kate Kate Nugent eyed him carefully.
- Gretel So, early in the morning, Gretel was forced to go out and fill the kettle, and make a fire.
- Kiel If we strengthen Admiral Hollway in the belief that we intend to land the German troops in England from Antwerp and not from Kiel , our fleet of transports at Kiel will be able to cross the North Sea all the more safely and effect the landing in Scotland.
- Tel Siegfried's castle stood near the old town of Andernach, just at the time when Charles Martel was reigning over the Franks.
- kettles Pots, glasses, trenchers, dishes, pannes and kettles .