What is the correct spelling for KEVIB?
This word (Kevib) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for KEVIB
- carib The young gentlemen were wandering about, as midshipmen are wont to do, in a strange town; now stopping to buy fruit in the market-place, now entering a shop to look for something they did not exactly know what; now popping their heads in at a church-door, when they caught sight of a short, broad-faced, yellow-skinned Carib with a monkey perched on his head, one on each shoulder, and a fourth nestling in his arms, standing at the corner of a street.
- cavil This does not bespeak indolence so much as philosophy, so most of us will not cavil .
- crib The steer and lion at one crib shall meet, And harmless serpents lick the pilgrim's feet.
- feb There was a weary delay in getting my baggage out of the hold, and the Feb ruary afternoon had grown greyer by the time we started in the doctor's pony trap.
- fib He is preparing to fib , to fib outrageously.
- glib But I have felt sure he has a "glib" side.
- jib "Just that," said the imperturbable jib , who now that his courage was up, dared every thing.
- kiev One patient, a mystic, preaches that the Holy Trinity has come upon earth in the form of the metropolitan of Kiev , Ioannikiy.
- Kevin Her walk made me think of Kevin .
- Gavin And there was about as much likelihood of its being paid as of a slice of the February sun dropping down through the ceiling into the room to warm the shivering Gavin family.