What is the correct spelling for KEW?
This word (Kew) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for KEW
- dew The light had slowly faded while we spoke till the churchyard was almost dark, the grass was heavy with dew , and sadness had crept like a shadow over the quiet world.
- few Again they were too few .
- hew I resolved, therefore, to hew a way with my knife among the packages of merchandise, in hopes of coming to one that contained food.
- jew Of course the Jew was wild; but I gave him another sort of bill, and it's all right."
- keg A keg of powder, which they must have overlooked, had probably exploded.
- ken They ken nothin' of ye save that one Victor McCalloway was once a British officer of high rank who served so close to Dinwiddie, that Dinwiddie's strategy is known to him.
- key "You've got to find the key to 'em," he said.
- kw Electricity: 35,000 kW capacity; 70 million kWh produced, 1,720 kWh per capita (1989)
- mew Frank belongs to the Sea-mew, and Wardour to the Wanderer.
- new Here's the new Passon's boy! One day my dad said, "Find someone new" I had to tell my Jimmy we're through – Leader of the Pack by Unknown Author
- pew Their pew was immediately in front of hers. be a nightmare come true," His conviction turned to ice in that chilly church pew, His convication turned to ice in – Baptist Fashion Show by Unknown Author
- sew Who was to sew the tops to his shoes, Peter or Hackspann?" I wish I had a needle As fine as I could sew I'd sew her in my pocket And down the road I go. – Cindy (Alternate Version) by Rick Nelson
- skew Virgin Money's older logo was the word 'Virgin' in a red rounded skew rectangle, similar in shape to a credit card, followed by the word 'Money.
- yew Only under the yew -trees was there to be found a pool of grateful shadow.
- Knew Then she knew and heard nothing more.
- Lew She sped through the doorway, and I heard Lew Wee's frightened squeal as he sped through another.