What is the correct spelling for KEWIN?
This word (Kewin) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for KEWIN
- keen Senses growing keen Taste your love along the way See your feathers preen Kind of makes makes me feel sometimes – Ten Years Gone by led zeppelin
- ken "I'll grant you life beyond your ken The envy of all other men – Forgive me Father (I Have Sinned) by cradle of filth
- kern Ist nicht der Kern der Natur Menschen im Herzen.
- kin Skin for precious kin... And that that wormed within – Presents From The Poison-Hearted by cradle of filth
- klein Sam Klein , the veteran, was the first to greet her when she entered the theatre at that first September rehearsal.
- sewing Miss Fletcher, feeling rather embarrassed, gathered up her sewing and moved off to the house.
- twin Only two persons ever came to the Louvre who could recognize Bruce to be other than he seemed, and they were, John Cummin, the elder twin brother of the present Regent of Scotland, and James Lord Douglas.
- vein "That was merely because I didn't think it right," said Archie, who, now that he had worked himself into the vein , liked the sound of his own voice.
- win He must first know which side would win .
- Cawing I cannot remember ever hearing rooks cawing at that time of night before.
- Hewing Hereupon I set myself to observe what trees stood at a proper distance from my grotto, that might serve as they stood, with a little management of hewing and the like, to compose a noble doorway, posts, and supporters; and I found, that upon cutting down three of the nearest trees, I should answer my purpose in this respect; and there were several others, about twenty feet from the grotto, and running parallel with the rock, the situation of which was so happily adapted to my intention, that I could make them become, as I fancied, an out-fence or wall; so I took my axe and cut down my nearest trees, but as I was going to strike, a somewhat different scheme presented itself to my imagination that altered my resolution.
- Jawing I hoped Murray would take that remark partly to himself, because at the end of every hand he had talked to Henderson about what might have happened if he had led a different card, and sometimes he even went on jawing when he had got his fresh hand, which quite put me off my game.
- Kevin Actually, everything about her reminded me of Kevin .
- Keying Through the operation of entirely understandable causes the mind gains the power to react to vibrations that normally pass unperceived; is able to project itself through this keying up of perception into a wider area of consciousness than the normal.
- Mewing Minnie Keane, in a state of great excitement, was flying about with a tiny kitten in each arm, the mother following at her heels mewing piteously for her children to be left in safety.