What is the correct spelling for KEYES?
This word (Keyes) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for KEYES
- eyes See! what a clouded majesty, and eyes Whose glory through their mist doth brighter rise! – To My Worthy Friend Mr. Peter Lilly: On That Excellent Picture Of His Majesty And The Duke Of York, Drawne By Him At Hampton- Court by Richard Lovelace
- yes Less? Less. Much less? Yes . For instance, if I might distress... – Gimme The Life Of A Pirate by Mary Kate and Ashley Olsen
- Keels Although the Malay voyagers remain veiled in the twilight which clouds the verge of authentic history, the track of their keels may yet be followed through the conflicting currents of that hitherto unknown ocean which they opened to a future world.
- Reyes Returning from Point Reyes to Olema, your road bears you past Tomales Bay, and back to the coast of Mendocino County; and by the time you reach the mouth of Russian River you are in the saw-mill country.
- Keys "Strayed amid lonely islets, mazed amid outer keys, I waked the palms to laughter -- I tossed the scud in the breeze -- – The English Flag by Rudyard Kipling
- keeps He that loves thee, He that keeps And guards thee, never slumbers, never sleeps. – A Good Night by Francis Quarles
- kegs She's got a couple of pony kegs Her arms are bigger than my legs – Hotdog in a Hallway by nofx
- KENS Though who, or what she was, no living person kens.