What is the correct spelling for KHOL?
This word (Khol) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for KHOL
- col During the morning of the 9th Col.
- cool If he had had feeling he could not have been cool. I wanna thank you for staying cool I wanna thank you, 'cause I'm a fool – Commercial Alternative by teenage fanclub
- ghoul Why, you hideous old ghoul!
- holy "To the Holy Office!
- howl That voice of the Northern desert is the howl of the wolf!
- keel Do you remember when the boat turned keel upward in Lisbon Harbor?
- khan Throw it to them, Kurram Khan!
- khz Radio broadcast stations: AM 1, FM 0, shortwave 0 note: the Palestinian Broadcasting Corporation broadcasts from an AM station in Ramallah on 675 kHz; numerous local, private stations are reported to be in operation (2000)
- kilo per kilo would kill most warm-blooded animals.
- Hal Hal got up suddenly with a bursting feeling.
- Karl Karl looked through the open door and down the passage.
- Karol "But that was not your fault; you were deceived by Karol!" they cried.
- Kiel In 1915, Professor Baumgarten, a Kiel theologian, placidly pointed out that there is opposition between the morality of bellicose nationalism and the morality of the Sermon on the Mount, but "at present," he went on to say, "we ought to pay more attention to Old Testament texts"; thus deliberately, and with a smile, throwing Christianity overboard.
- hole Ah, I thought so! Here is a little hole!