What is the correct spelling for KIDAK?
This word (Kidak) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for KIDAK
- dark The eyes were dark gray.
- dick How surprised was I to see Dick enter!
- dirk John pressed the throat tighter with one hand, plunged the other into his pocket, and drew and sprung his dirk .
- kayak He lifted one leg and stepped into the kayak , and this the Tupilak saw, but when he lifted the other leg to step in with that, he disappeared entirely from its sight.
- kick Peter wanted to kick him, but he didn't.
- kid We'll fix the fresh kid this time," called the fellow in whose grip the lad was struggling.
- kidd "He is a man of grand intellectual powers," said Calhoun Kidd in a deep voice.
- kink It was thoroughly "waxed" with juices from the rubber tree, and although it was frequently knotted along its length, it was strong as a wire, and not inclined to kink .
- kiosk Wet palms dripped by the railing near a desolate kiosk painted green and blue.
- kirk "The less that's said, the better," he said hastily, "an' it's gottin' near kirk -time.
- kit Will you kindly go into that house and fetch out Corporal Tufton's kit -bag?