What is the correct spelling for KIDDO?
This word (Kiddo) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for KIDDO
- dido "Because it makes you resemble Dido .
- giddy In those dark hours, when sorrow and hopelessness took away all feeling of His presence, and of my own strength, life, time, eternity whirled about in my giddy brain just like the helpless logs of wood tossed by the waves.
- kid "What was it, kid ?
- kidd "Don't make such a noise," said Mr. Kidd , earnestly.
- kind Of course he hadn't thought anything of the kind .
- kit The curtains parted and a man, completely masked and clad in the ordinary prairie kit of the West, and bearing a lighted lamp in his hand, entered the room.
- Kidded I knew he always had acted like a poor prune when he was kidded by the flossy key pounders in the office, but almost any nut could see this was an entirely different case.
- Kidder D. P. Kidder , then in charge of our Sunday School literature.
- kids Here, kids ," he cried as the two Ethels came out of the house, "gaze on me!
- kiddie She was a small kiddie then, and she cried her pretty eyes out when I told her they were going to the slaughter yards of Chicago.