What is the correct spelling for KIEEP?
This word (Kieep) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for KIEEP
- beep Beep Beep (EP), a 2014 EP by South Korean boy band, BtoB Beep beep We stop in the middle of the street Double park the jeep See if she speak – Traffic by EMC
- creep How one's flesh would creep when he lay down! The forms that swim and the shapes that creep Under the waters of sleep? – Hymns Of The Marshes. by Sidney Lanier
- deep Fyles drew a deep breath. My sighs so deep Procure to weep, – Miscellaneous: Poem XVIII. by Unknown Author
- jeep He took the jeep and started for Baguio right away, while I stayed behind in Bontoc." He knew a brother who stayed all day in his jeep And at night he went to sleep – Night of the Living Baseheads by public enemy
- keel I have long thought that this is the last time the keel of the Water-Witch will ever plow the American seas. At first I had an even keel But now I'm not sure what is real. – Sink by brand new
- keen His face was bronzed and his eyes keen . Shining and free; blue-massing clouds; the keen Unpassioned beauty of a great machine; – Great Lover, The by Rupert Brooke
- keep First one of them attacked me and then the other, and I did but try to keep them from murdering me. The grass I aim to feast thy Sheep : The Flow'rs I for thy Temples keep. – Clorinda And Damon by Andrew Marvell
- keeper Then he is gently rubbed with it at the hands of his keeper . You're a viper and love's you keeper You said something profane and went for a vein But in spite of your "delicate touch" I should have known as much, I'm a bleeder – I Didn't Have The Nerve To Say No by Blondie
- kelp It is but a slight indentation in the land, and has a bottom affording very poor holding-ground, covered with kelp ; besides, it is very imperfectly sheltered from the wind.
- kepi That on the horse sat a grave, sad man, the plumes of whose kepi , as he looked kindly down upon the little color-guard, half veiled his eyes.
- kiev Diplomatic representation from the US: chief of mission: Ambassador Steven Karl PIFER embassy: 10 Yuria Kotsubynskoho, 254053 Kiev 53 mailing address: use embassy street address telephone:  (44) 244-7345 FAX:  (44) 244-7350
- kine The Sun himself gave increase day by day To his child's herds: whatever diseases spoil The farmer, came not there; his kine increased In multitude and value year by year: None cast her young, or bare unfruitful males.
- kip You sure are a sport, Kip ."
- kipper Who do you think, Kipper , is going to pay a perfectly good dollar and a quarter for the privilege of seeing his name in print and reading all the things he knew before?"
- kite The wicked woman went green and purple with jealousy and rage; and running to the chief magistrate, she told him that while she was flying a kite with her child fastened to its back, Katipah had come and had cut the string, so that by her doing the child was now dead. We sang "Yellow Bird" and "Let's Go Fly A Kite " Over and over and over Till we got it right – Why by Unknown Author
- klee Some artists, such as Picasso, Klee and Giacometti, are featured in both collections.
- peep And here till sun-down, shepherd! will I be. Through the thick corn the scarlet poppies peep, And round green roots and yellowing stalks I see Pale pink convolvulus in tendrils creep; – Scholar-Gipsy, The by Matthew Arnold
- weep "But even so, I shall not weep but pray for him instead.
- Heep In 1975 Byron released his first solo album, Take No Prisoners (Bronze Records ILPS 9824), which also featured fellow Heep members Mick Box, Ken Hensley and Lee Kerslake.
- Kemp I think it was Kemp .
- Kiel Surrender was made inevitable by internal breakdown and revolution, the first open manifestations of which appeared among the sailors of the idle High Seas Fleet at Kiel .
- keeps I know I'm doing more harm than he is, and it keeps me good-natured.