What is the correct spelling for KILDUFF?
This word (Kilduff) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for KILDUFF
- cardiff Ninian's election for Cardiff came as a considerable surprise to the Liberals, as well as a triumph to the Unionists.
- clef Thus Fig. 3, b, if the first measure of a composition, should have an F clef immediately preceding the G clef in the left-hand part.
- cleft She had him, with her little lonely acuteness-as acuteness went during the dog-days in the Regent's Park-in a cleft stick: she either mattered, and then she was ill; or she didn't matter, and then she was well enough.
- cliff "Now, Mrs. Cliff , has anything happened to you?
- cold It had been a bitter winter, and a cold . Your answer had not been inscroll'd: Fare you well; your suit is cold. – The Merchant of Venice: Act II, scene VII by Unknown Author
- geld Inleiding tot de heedendaagsche penningkunde ofte verhandeling van der Oorsprong van't geld , etc.
- gild Not such the sickly beams, which unsincere Gild the gross vapour of this nether sphere!
- gilded That's because M. le Duc is a greater gentleman than you are; I should not have presumed to laugh in his presence; but I had my reward in seeing him start off this morning in his gilded coach.
- gilder But she's Monny's aunt-at least, she's a half-sister of Peter Gilder , and as his only living relative his will makes her Monny's guardian till the girl marries or reaches twenty-five.
- gilding In every house throughout the village-I might almost say in every house throughout the valley-you will find wood-carving, painting, or gilding perpetually going on; except only in the hay-making and harvest-time, when all the world goes up to the hills to mow and reap, and breathe the mountain air.
- gilt He saw before him nothing but the sun-gilt path of glory.
- glide "He's coming," thought Marjorie, "coming, and this way;" and she leaned forward in time to see a figure, bent down so low that it seemed to be going on all fours, dart silently from behind one clump of brambles away to her left, and glide into the shelter of another.
- glider Otherwise the general construction and operation of the machine was to be similar to that of the 1902 glider .
- glut Jud was pressing close to the nose of the bull, keeping him turned against the cattle by great blows rained on his muzzle, and we were driving slowly in like a glut .
- gold But for once they followed a man who thought less of his gold mine than of a girl.
- guild I have heard, that a Whig gentleman of the Temple hired a livery-gown, to give his voice among the companies at Guild -hall; let the question be put, whether or no he were a true elector?
- jilt If he intended to jilt Miss Kippenberg how much easier it would have been not to come here at all.
- killdeer The doctor might be north in the Killdeer Mountains or south in the Cave Hills or west in Mingusville, for the territory he covered stretched from Mandan a hundred and twenty miles east of Medora, to Glendive, the same distance westward, south to the Black Hills and north beyond the Canadian border, a stretch of country not quite as large as New England, but almost.
- Gilda But Gilda was not cast in the same mould as was this traitor.
- gilds The old gilds did not believe in devoting all the early years of children to mere book-learning.
38 words made from the letters KILDUFF
3 letter words made from KILDUFF:dkl, flu, ilk, iud, kid, kui, lid.
4 letter words made from KILDUFF:duff, duli, filk, flud, fudl, fuil, fuki, fuld, fulf, fuli, idlu, idul, kiff, kifl, kild, kiul, klif, kudi, kufi, kuli, lifu, liku, ludi, luff, luik, luki, ukfi.
5 letter words made from KILDUFF:fluid, kidul, kulfi, likud.