What is the correct spelling for KILE?
This word (Kile) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for KILE
- bile Then it was as if the bile and bitterness of years were poured forth in a terrible and stormy wrath,-then his action became vehement, and his eye flashed forth unutterable fire: his voice, solemn, swelling, and increasing with each tone in its height and depth, filled, as with something palpable and perceptible, the shaking walls.
- file They expected the whole mob to file past at once, but that was not what happened.
- kale There is told a wonderful tale, How the King stripped off his mail, Like leaves of the brown sea-kale, As he swam beneath the main; But the young grew old and gray, And never, by night or by day, In his kingdom of Norroway Was King Olaf seen again!
- kiln When the making is done and he taketh out that which is in the kiln , he findeth no help for it but that he must break some of them, whilst others are what the folk need and whereof they make use, while yet others there are which return to be as they were.
- kilo 3. The Kilo , diviners or magicians.
- kilt It wore a kilt covered by a khaki apron.
- kine With oxen, horse, and kine , we also eat sallets, grass, etc.
- kite At last he broke it once more, and it turned into a kite ; and while he was flying the kite he broke the string, and the kite went sailing away up into nasty blue sky, and was never heard of again.
- mile Each step made the change of a day, and every mile brought them five years back towards youth.
- nile "We have some," cried Uarda; she told him of Nebsecht's gift, and said: "Take me over the Nile , and in two hours you will have enough to make a man rich.
- pile Then he went to the pile and got two more, and he put them in the trench, too.
- rile I would ruther play leap frog over a buzz-saw than-than-pester and rile Marse Alfred, and have the cunstable clawing my collar."
- tile Besides I was ready to aid with my purse, as I told him, and I intended that we should be partners in tile cost of this expedition.
- vile We may be sure that the vile example set before them by those to whom they were taught to look up as their superiors was not without its evil influence.
- wile She would be possessed of every art and wile of the women of her trade.
- Kyle He was Ben Kyle , Flagg's drive boss, the first mate of the Flagg ship of state.
- Kiel Fact is, them boxes held enough ca'tridges t' lick out another Kiel rebellion 'n' leave over 'nough t' run all th' deer 'tween Thirty-one Mile Lake 'n' the Lievre plumb north into James's Bay, for if there's anythin' your average sportin' deer-hunters can be counted on for sure's death 'n' taxes, it's t' begin throwin' lead, at th' rate o' about ten pound apiece a day, the minute they gets into th' bush, at rocks 'n' trees 'n' loons 'n' chipmucks-never killin' nothin' but their chance o' seein' a deer.