What is the correct spelling for KILIG?
If you've been misspelling "kilig" as "kilgi" or "kiling" fear not, we've got you covered. The correct suggestion for this Tagalog word that refers to a delightful, romantic feeling, is indeed "kilig". So go ahead and spread the romance with the right spelling of "kilig"!
Correct spellings for KILIG
- kali I am going to Kali to practice my meditation.
- kills The use of pesticides not only kills harmful insects but also beneficial ones.
- kiln Christopher built a small kiln in his backyard to fire his pottery.
- kilo I need to buy a kilo of sugar.
- Kilos Bjorn decided to pack his bags and leave after dinner, and told Kilos that he would see him later.
- kilt I don't think I'll be able to fit into that kilt.
- Zelig He was a Zelig-like character who seemed to show up at the most interesting moments.