What is the correct spelling for KIM?
This word (Kim) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for KIM
- aim Luckily he caught sight of the creature's eyes at the moment and took aim straight for one of them.
- dim Alison made no answer, and they drove on in silence across the waste, which was beginning to grow dim and shadowy.
- kid An' then I went back upstairs an' told her the kid was worse.
- kin Ses he, "Yes, Majer, I kin .
- kip 45 in his ear, an' observes: 'Mr. Hairyman, you're a liar, an' it's Stonewall Kip , of Concho, tellin' you!
- kit They were in full field kit , and as they came into the open our men shot at them with deadly effect.
- km The relation with the stellar unit is the following: 1 km .
- rim That finger nail had a white rim of dough around it; that thumb nail was as big and about as dirty as a crevicing spoon!
- skim Now, I couldn't no more travil without my hickery cane then I could sodder up this broken Union with skim milk.
- vim "It is mine," cried Hickory, bringing his fist down on the table with a vim that made every individual article on it jump.
- Him They let him come.
- I'm I'm not going to do anything.
- Jim That is what I do not expect of you, Jim .
- Kim It may strike the reader as curious that I took Kim with me, but I knew he could be of tremendous use to me in Constantinople.
- Kia Event venues in the Araneta Center include the Smart Araneta Coliseum, a 20,000 seater indoor arena, and the 2,500 seater Kia Theater.
- Tim "So say I," returned Big Tim .