What is the correct spelling for KIMCHI?
This word (Kimchi) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for KIMCHI
- amish The Amish have never been missionaries-they learned in 1600 that missionaries are resented, and either slaughtered or absorbed.
- gish In the season for making presents my friend Stockdoddle Gish , Esq.
- kama Thence he was sent to the miserable town of Kama , and a few months later to Tomsk, where he learned that they wanted to exile him to Siberia.
- karachi Colonel Butler informs me that in Karachi it "begins to lay in the mangrove bushes in the harbour as early as the end of May;" and that it "breeds in the neighbourhood of Deesa in June, July, and August, commencing to build in the last week of May."
- ketch "Wal," ses he, "Majer, ef I was only back to Illinoy safe and sound, you wouldn't never ketch me a runnin for President agin.
- kimono She had thrown the blue and gold costume in a corner, and slipped on a kimono .
- kirsch I gave him a most menacing look, while he continued-"the settlements were soon drawn up, and consisted, like all great diplomatic documents, of a series of 'gains and compensations;' thus, she was not to taste any thing stronger than kirsch wasser, or Nantz brandy; and I limited myself to a pound of short-cut weekly, and so on: but to proceed, the lady being a good Catholic, insisted upon being married by a priest of her own persuasion, before the performance of the ceremony at the British embassy in Paris; to this I could offer no objection, and we were accordingly united in the holy bonds the same morning, after signing the law papers."
- km The many high-rise buildings, the Shinkansen trains, jet planes, and cars on the expressways would all be set afire and blown away in an instant; furthermore, computer operators, people enjoying themselves downtown, housewives shopping in the marketplaces, and children playing on the school playgrounds would similarly be blown away in an instant, their flesh half melted; in this way the six million people within a 15 km radius of the explosion would all die instantly.
- koch To Koch the world owes the knowledge of the exact cause of the disease and consequently of the practical method for preventing its spread.
- mach Bach never sought applause, and held with Schiller: Kannst du nicht allen gefallen durch deine That und dein Kunstwerk, Mach ' es wenigen recht; vielen gefallen ist schlimm.
- macho a lo macho yo nunca me porto gacho – Es Mi Gusto by akwid
- mocha If you like it mocha Come get a little closer And bite me en la boca – Rabiosa by Shakira
- much A new way to prove they're saying "thank you very much" Living legend You can look, but don't touch – Cold As Fire by Britney Spears
- smirch Alone, alone, alone, She who had longed for love by stealth As a gold-mad miser longs for wealth Or a poet longs for fame, Her seared numb body had just an ache For a pitiful pitiless last mistake And the smirch upon her name.
- Mich Another man named Wilkenson, of the same city, sold his claim for $40,000. Frank Phiscater, of Baroda, Mich .
- Jim But when he bent him over Jim , The Honest Keeper's Eyes were dim. – Jim by Hilaire Belloc
- Kim Love the way that he disses Kim It would also be too much to expect them To switch to this MC on a whim Besides I don't want kids all over my limbs – The Dark Side Of MC Tard by Ryan Kulla
- Keisha Maybe because of Lisa (Maybe) Or was it down to Keisha ? (Maybe) – Mary by JLS
- Mitch in the ditch with your brother Mitch He's an inside snitch – The Set Up by rampage
- Jami Jami sarcastically replied, "You can do a better thing yet; take away all the letters from every word you have written."