What is the correct spelling for KIMERLY?
This word (Kimerly) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for KIMERLY
- camel The unconscious Timokles was taken up at a sign from the camel -rider to one of his servants, and the cavalcade proceeded on its way.
- comely And afterwards she grew up to be a very comely maiden, tall, and with a well-built neck, and very fair white shoulders, under a bright cloud of curling hair.
- dimly She had always dimly perceived this danger, saying to herself that she could cast the die before another cast it for her.
- formerly Once a week they now met at Montmartre, as they had formerly done at Neuilly.
- gamely He fetched a wild up-country yell might wake the dead to hear, And though his throat, he knew full well, was cut from ear to ear, He struggled gamely to his feet, and faced the murd'rous foe: 'You've done for me!
- gingerly Duchemin removed these and with gingerly fingers explored, discovering a noble swelling on the side of his head, where the cotton had been placed.
- homely "Now, Danny is a homely little fellow, but I know, and I know that he knows that he is just fitted for the life he lives, and he lives it more successfully for being just as he is.
- keenly While he saw clearly, felt keenly , and judged wisely the political and social action of his time, he reproduced it vividly in his pages.
- kelly Kelly saw many instances of Sheridan raising money, but one instance in particular astonished him.
- kimberley The Lord Mayor then proposed the toast of the evening, "The British Colonies," to which the Earl of Kimberley replied, concluding with these words: "This is a representative assembly, and one of the most remarkable ever gathered together in this Metropolis.
- kingly If this kingly game-animal is to be saved from utter annihilation, stringent laws must not only be enacted for his protection and preservation, but must also be vigorously enforced.
- lamely "I hardly like to offer-" I began lamely , following his glance.
- mealy The last thing before you leave the room, be sure to set before the fire a nice bowl of mealy potatoes bursting from their jackets, a couple of herrings broiled to a turn, and a jug of sweet buttermilk-and, whatever you do, never forget the salt!
- merle "Yes, dear," came the answer submissively, and Fru Uthoug said good-night, and Merle led her off.
- namely The Owls had barely time to pass a new resolution, namely , "That we do stand by the Constitution," when a ray of the outer sunlight flashed into their eyes, and sent them flying headlong to the nearest shade.
- queerly It all seems so queerly familiar, maybe I'm just dreaming it after all.
140 words made from the letters KIMERLY
3 letter words made from KIMERLY:elk, elm, ike, ilk, ire, irk, key, lei, lek, lem, ler, ley, lie, lir, lye, mei, mil, mri, rem, rim, rye.
4 letter words made from KIMERLY:emir, emly, iker, ikle, iler, irek, irey, irky, iyer, iyke, keil, keim, kemi, kemr, keyi, kiem, kiey, kime, kirm, klei, kley, klim, klmr, klym, kmel, krem, krey, krim, kryl, kyer, kyme, leik, lery, liek, like, lime, limy, liye, lyke, lyme, lyre, meir, meki, merl, miek, mike, mile, milk, mily, mire, miry, mler, mlke, myki, myre, reik, reki, rely, riek, riel, riem, rike, rile, rime, rimy, ryke, ryle, ryme, yelm, yeri, yike, yirk, ylem, ylke, ymer, ymir.
5 letter words made from KIMERLY:erlik, ilker, imler, kelim, kerim, kerli, kiler, kiley, kimel, klier, kriel, kylie, lerik, liker, likey, limey, lyrik, meily, melik, melki, merli, miler, miley, milky, mirel, mirky, mirly, myeik, myler, myrie, reily, riely, riley, rilke, rimel, yimer.
6 letter words made from KIMERLY:kilmer, kimler, kirley, klimer, milker, milkey, rykiel.