What is the correct spelling for KIMS?
This word (Kims) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for KIMS
- kiss That I may hear if we should kiss A contrapuntal serpent hiss, – The Lady's Third Song by William Butler Yeats
- SIMS She said that Mr. Sims had given them a box, and had also kindly attended to sending it off.
- aims This the present book aims at doing.
- rims He closed his long thin lips an instant but, eager to be on, raised an outspanned hand to his spectacles and, with trembling thumb and ringfinger touching lightly the black rims , steadied them to a new focus.
- kids "Thought I'd take the wife and kids over to the Island.
- kits Now then, lads, clear out and get your kits ready.
- dims So now, one morning, when the mist was out over the land, she said to Martin when he woke, "Get up and go out on to the hill and see the mist; and when you feel its coldness and taste its salt on your lips, and see how it dims and saddens the earth, you will know better than to wish for that great water it comes from."
- skims To these must be added another student,-the freshman who skims the surface, and is, when she gets out, where she was when she entered-no, not quite so far along, for she has slipped back.