What is the correct spelling for KINISIOLOGY?
This word (Kinisiology) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for KINISIOLOGY
- anthology I was taking my first steps in the new profession of letters, which seems somewhat uncertain, slow, and introspective, when compared with the swift, decisive, if rather superficial profession of acting, and Mr. Stedman, in a pause from his own giant labor on his great "Anthology," looked at, nay, actually considered, that shivering fledgling thing, my first book, and wrote a letter that spelled for me the word encouragement, and being a past-master in the art of subtle flattery, quoted from my own book and set alight a little flame of hope in my heart that is not extinguished yet.
- cardiology Recognized subspecialties in the United States by the American Osteopathic Association Bureau of Osteopathic Specialists (AOABOS) include clinical cardiac electrophysiology and interventional cardiology .
- cosmology 36 Hickok, Rational Cosmology , ch. ii. sect.
- etiology ETIOLOGY AND SYMPTOMATOLOGY.
- genealogy Every student of genealogy knows only too well how difficult a matter it is to trace a family pedigree back a few centuries, how soon the family names become changed, the line of descent obscure, and how soon gaps appear whose filling in requires much patient research.
- gynecology According to Lange Gynecology and Obstetrics, 8th edition, the most common side effect associated with OC use is breakthrough bleeding.
- initially These birds apparently became established initially in the Palaus; Porphyrio and Rhipidura lepida have not been recorded elsewhere in Micronesia, but Myiagra and the two species of Zosterops have spread to the Carolines and Marianas, although not into the Marshall Islands.
- kinfolk I doubt if they would have been put back even then, but that Mammy dreaded criticism, from maids and carriage drivers visiting kinfolk brought with them.
- kinsfolk So many other legacies had Lydia received from kinsfolk who hated poor relations, that she was now, in her twenty-fifth year, the independent possessor of an annual income equal to the year's earnings of five hundred workmen, and under no external compulsion to do anything in return for it.
- mineralogy How characteristic of Shelley it was to lend the glow of his fancy to science, to declare that things, not thoughts, mineralogy , not literature, must occupy human minds for the future, and then to leave a lecture on mineralogy in the middle, and admit that "stones are dull things after all!"
- ornithology No matter whether one's interest in life lay chiefly with ornithology , teetotalism, arrowheads, politics, botany, or finance, in this bay one's thoughts would be sure to be concentrated on butterflies.
389 words made from the letters KINISIOLOGY
5 letter words made from KINISIOLOGY:gilin, ginks, giono, gisin, glion, glisk, goins, gokyo, golin, golis, golok, golon, golos, gonks, gooks, gooky, gools, gooly, goony, goosy, gysin, igloo, ignis, ikons, ikoyi, ilion, ilkin, iloko, ilyin, ingls, ingos, iniki, inkos, inoki, iooks, ising, isoko, isolo, iying, kgosi, kiils, kilgo, kilns, kingi, kings, kinoo, kinos, kinoy, kisii, kling, klong, kloos, klosi, knogo, kogon, kogyo, koigi, koing, koios, koiso, kolin, kolis, kolon, kolos, kongo, kongs, konig, konis, konso, kools, koong, koons, kosin, kosli, kyoon, kyson, ligny, ligon, lingo, lings, links, linky, linyi, login, logoi, logon, logos, loing, loins, loisy, longo, longs, longy, looks, looky, loong, loons, loony, losin, lygon, lying, lykin, lyoko, lyons, lysin, lyson, ngoyi, nilis, niolo, nisko, nkisi, nkosi, noily, noisy, nolos, nooks, nooky, nooyi, noski, ogino, ogoni, oikos, oingo, oinks, oinos, oking, okino, okoli, oligo, olins, olios, ology, olson, onkyo, onlys, oskin, oskol, oslin, siglo, signo, sigyn, siily, silko, silky, singl, sinig, sinko, sinky, sinyi, siong, sioni, skogn, skoog, skool, sligo, sling, slink, snook, snool, sogno, sokol, solin, solio, soloi, solok, solon, songo, songy, sonik, sonko, sonly, sooky, soong, synol, yilin, yogis, yoing, yoink, yokos, yolks, yonis, yonks, yoons.
4 letter words made from KINISIOLOGY:gilo, gion, gisi, gkos, glik, glis, gnoo, goil, gois, gonk, gons, gony, gooi, gook, gool, goon, goyo, gyno, igno, igon, iing, iino, ikin, ikon, ilgo, ilii, ilio, ilko, ilok, ingi, ings, inks, inky, inlo, inyo, iong, isik, isny, kgil, kigo, kiii, kiil, kili, kiln, kilo, king, kino, kisi, kiyi, klin, klon, kloo, knoy, kogi, kogo, koli, koln, kolo, koni, kons, kooi, koon, kooy, koso, kosy, koyn, koyo, kyon, kyoo, liii, liko, ling, lini, link, lino, liny, lion, lioy, lisk, lisy, logo, logs, logy, loik, loin, loki, long, lonk, lono, loog, look, loon, loos, looy, losi, loso, loys, lyin, lyon, ngoi, ngok, ngoy, nisi, nisl, noio, noko, noli, nolo, nook, nool, nooy, nosy, nyko, nyos, ogin, ogly, oily, oink, okin, oklo, okon, olig, oliy, olso, ongo, only, onos, oonk, oons, oosy, osik, oski, oslo, sign, siki, silk, silo, sing, sink, siok, sion, siyi, skin, skio, skiy, sknl, skog, skon, skoo, slog, slon, snog, sogn, sogo, soil, soky, solo, song, soon, sooy, soyo, syli, yiin, yili, yino, yins, yogi, yogo, yoik, yoks, yolk, yolo, yono, yook, yool, yoon, yoos.
3 letter words made from KINISIOLOGY:gin, goo, goy, iii, ilk, ilo, ink, ion, iso, kin, kos, lii, lin, log, loo, nig, nil, nog, oil, ono, sin, ski, sky, sly, sol, son, soy, syn, yon.