What is the correct spelling for KINNEL?
This word (Kinnel) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for KINNEL
- fennel The other, the highest hill on the lake-shores, is called Knock Fennel or Hill of the Goddess Fennel , from Finnen or Finnine or Fininne, a form of fin, "white."
- funnel A cloud of steam blew away from beside the yacht's funnel , and in another moment the shriek of a whistle reached him.
- gunnel Gently over the gunnel , madam!
- jingle This was what she read, and her eye was running over it a second time when she heard the jingle of a spur approaching.
- kennel Leonidas also had his special chair in one corner of the dining room, which he mounted at the sounding of the gong and remained in until his own plate was carried out to his kennel .
- kernel God bless the Kernel .
- kindle On reaching the rendezvous, his first concern was to kindle a fire.
- kine Where is Cacus, that knave not worth a groat, That was wont to blow clouds out of his throat; Which stole Hercules kine , and hid them in his cave?
- kingly And therefore-though he cunningly disguises himself in their armor, their robes of state, or kingly purple-it is not the statesman, the warrior, or the monarch that survives, but the despised poet, whom they may have fed with their crumbs, and to whom they owe all that they now are or have,-a name!
- kinsey In the will the Judge was now reading, the name Sarah P. Kinsey was substituted for the name Ardelia Doblin.
- kneel In the churches the people, men and women, not only kneel , but they bow their bodies until the forehead touches the marble floor, repeating this again and again during each service.
- runnel There was a little runnel going softly down beside me, falling from the upper rock by the means of moss and grass, as if it feared to make a noise, and had a mother sleeping.
- tunnel Wheeler glanced down at the black mouth of the tunnel , on which the streaming radiance fell.
- Ginned The Northern mills also lose from receiving cotton poorly ginned, containing a good deal of leaf and sand, which is computed at six per cent.
- Kenned Although we still know but little about either Beaumont or Fletcher personally, they differ from most of their great contemporaries by having come of "kenned folk," and by having to all appearance, industrious as they were, had no inducement to write for money.
- Lionel Now, Lionel , what do you say?
- Kinney At an election held on the 19th December 1839 H. P. Woodworth, Simon Kinney , Z. Burnham, C. H. Charles, and Isaac Abraham were elected Trustees.
- Kiel Harburg, 2 March, 1836. Studied at Gottingen, Vienna, Leyden, and Berlin, and has been professor of oriental studies at Gottingen, Kiel , and Strasburg.
- kennels Put in a good word for me at the Kennels ."
- kinder You are very kind in what you say; you were always kind to me-kinder than I deserved.
55 words made from the letters KINNEL
4 letter words made from KINNEL:ekin, enik, enki, iken, ikle, inle, keil, kein, kiln, kine, klei, klen, klin, knie, leik, lein, leni, liek, lien, like, line, link, nein, nike, nile, nine.
3 letter words made from KINNEL:elk, enl, ike, ilk, ink, inn, ken, kin, lei, lek, lie, lin, nil, nne.
5 letter words made from KINNEL:elkin, inkle, kenin, kilen, kinel, kinen, kinne, klein, klien, kline, lenin, liken, linen, linke, nikel.