What is the correct spelling for KIPIR?
This word (Kipir) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for KIPIR
- copier He was talking to Miss Levey, or rather Miss Levey was gasping to him; she had just given him, or rather hung upon his wrist, one of the violet-written cards, printed from the gelatine-copier, which served as programmes.
- cpi The Shawn Carlsons double-blind chart matching tests, in which 28 astrologers agreed to match over 100 natal charts to psychological profiles generated by the California Psychological Inventory (CPI) test, is one of the most renowned tests of astrology, and was published in a highly prestigious journal, Nature.
- keeper The man whose name he mentioned had formerly been a tavern-keeper in Hopsville.
- kepi I find him there, stretched out on a cane chair, with a little kepi pulled down over his eyes, to shade them from the first spring sunshine.
- kip Put 'v' for 'f'; for 's' put 'z'; 'Th' and 't' we change to 'd,'- So dry an' kip this in thine yead, An' thou wills't talk as plain as we."
- kipper I had his tea a' ready an' a bit buttered toast an' a kipper , but he never cam' in.
- kiwi Alan bought a condensed milk and kiwi snow-cone from a sidewalk vendor and offered to treat Kurt, but he declined.
- KIPS Suddenly another change came over her features, and her full red kips trembled as with suppressed emotion.