What is the correct spelling for KIRK'S?
This word (Kirk's) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for KIRK'S
- kick Or let's kick it like a kicker, the rhymes I kick Like a sticker gets stuck to your butt I'll stick – Hyped On The Mic by salt-n-pepa
- kirk Thus the "magistrate" or "authority"-the State, in fact-is limited by the conscience of the Kirk , which may, if it pleases, detect idolatry or superstition in some act of secular policy.
- kiss Won't you give me a kiss , just to show it's all right?
- Kris The vessel since her arrival on the station had made two runs between Singapore and Penang, but those on board had seen but little of the country, and were delighted at the thought of a possibility of active service, and the talk was all of boat expeditions, attacks from piratical prahus, of the merits of the bayonet and rifle opposed to kris and spear, and of sporting expeditions in which elephants, tigers, and other wild beasts were to fall victims of their prowess.
- kinks But after I've done it and the kinks come, I realize I've got old legs.
- corks The corks and capsules of the champagne bottles floated on the red torrents of blood.