What is the correct spelling for KIRT?
This word (Kirt) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for KIRT
- dirt They picked their way slowly along the bank of the brook, sometimes walking directly in the water where the dirt and stones became too hot for their feet.
- girt Kneeling still, he scanned the broken lights and shadows that clung round the margin of rock-girt sand.
- kilt A flight of white herons rise, and the sand throws yellow reflected light under their wings; a long, dug-out canoe passes down with a load of colour, red earthenware pots forward, a copper-faced man amidship, in white jacket and indian-red kilt .
- kirk 4467. Then there is cash for kirk seats, 3s.
- kit Then Transley picked up his kit and rushed it on to a new front farther south.
- skirt A girl of seventeen might have worn the very short skirt and simple little coat, but like everything she wore, they made her, at the moment, look her best.
- Kurt "I'm not sure," answered Kurt .
- KART The Thousand Buddha Mountain Public Park has been developed extensively for—mostly local tourism—by the creation of access roads and walking paths as well the addition of amusement park features such as a 600 meter-long chairlift, a summer slide (the "Qin