What is the correct spelling for KISSE'S?
This word (Kisse's) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Correct spellings for KISSE'S
- kiss It starts off soft and low And ends up with a kiss. Oh, this is the scene That ends like this. – Twice In Every Show by Unknown Author
- Kissed I got up and kissed her.
- Misses It is Vernon's widow who walks alone in the stately terrace; sad still, for she loved well the choice of her youth, and she misses yet the children in the grave.
- kisses Then Dotty repeated some verses she had learned long ago:- "At night my mamma comes up stairs,- She comes to hear me say my prayers; And while I'm kneeling on her knee, She always kisses little me."
- issues If she could have stood off and looked at the main issues of the battle she might have felt, even on the mere earthly plane, exaltation.