What is the correct spelling for KITTED?
This word (Kitted) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for KITTED
- gifted all the Platinum sales because I'm so gifted ya I used to slang I even shop lifted – Get N Paid by c-murder
- jilted They tried to find one-but all that they found was what I have said, that she had been a good, honest girl-that she had had no enemies-that she had not jilted a man, or wronged a woman-that she had never flirted, or encouraged men to pay attentions to her.
- kite Tell me, baby, are you gonna get high as a kite? Tell me, baby, are you gonna let it happen every night – How Can You Expect To Be Taken Seriously? by pet shop boys
- kitten and i be diggin and living and i be whippin the whips that cha neva seen now well the quip is just whip it and make it pur like a kitten – Wait by Chris Brown
- kitty Better yet say hey Kitty kitty It's time to get greedy From city to city – City 2 City by Kottonmouth Kings
- knotted She wore a jeweled belt, passed twice around her waist and knotted in front.
- pitted Its strength was nothing, its energy pitted unnoticed against the energy of five hundred thousand million suns-as vain as those futile attempts of the Thessian battleships on the invulnerable walls of the Thought.
- titter For the rest of the morning Nance practised her part, getting used to the clumsy suit of fur, learning to adjust her mask so that she could see through the little, round, animal eyes, and keeping the other girls in a titter of amusement over her surreptitious imitation of the irascible Pulatki.
- Cited I cited him to black men in Canada, who had escaped from slavery and who had acquired wealth, and to one of the wealthiest livery men in their own city.
- Fitted I presume he fitted into your ways all right and so will I if you tell me first what-er-you did mention his name-or didn't you?