What is the correct spelling for KIYOMI?
This word (Kiyomi) may be misspelled. Below you can find the suggested words which we believe are the correct spellings for what you were searching for. If you click on the links, you can find more information about these words.
Click here to check the spelling and grammar
Correct spellings for KIYOMI
- carom A minute later Old Hickory gets a lucky carom off a chair leg and holes out in nineteen, with the Doc playin' twenty-one.
- coma During this sleep the lad again relapsed into coma and was found so at daylight.
- comb She brought the brush and comb, and curled the hair in her own flowing fashion, picking out the pretty bang in rings, kissing the cold cheeks, the shell-like eyelids.
- come I've come to take her home."
- gizmo The Q-shaped gizmo, for instance.
- gloom A gloom seemed to have fallen on her.
- groom "I don't know what one means by happiness," he said briefly, having to step aside in order to avoid a groom with a bucket.
- gym She threw the clothes into a blue gym bag and headed for the bathroom to fetch some toiletries.
- jimmy And Jimmy was quite of their opinion, and always stuck to his "line," like a sensible fellow.
- kama So Kama, the Hindu Cupid, and the Apsaras, lovely nymphs, rose from the wind-stirred surface of the sea, drawn upward in streaming mists by the ardent sun.
- karma Lots of good karma.
- kashmir The journal was written day by day, and the sketches were all done on the spot; and if this account-bald and inadequate as I know it to be-of a very happy time spent in rambling among some of the finest scenery of this lovely earth, may induce any one to betake himself to Kashmir, he will achieve something worth living for, and I shall not have spilt ink in vain.
- kayak This is not an unusual method of the Eskimo, but he follows it with a kayak, a harpoon and line fitted with a float and a drag for the end of his line.
- keyed My feeling at the time was that I was under no obligation to patrons, to the Government, to any society, or anyone, and that I had a right to deliver lectures at a time when public interest was keyed up, and to prepare my detailed reports at a time when I should have more leisure.
- kyoto Kyoto in many respects is the most lovely thing the world has to show, such a combination of nature and art as one dreams of.
- yam He began: 'You take a hand and close it round a yam.
- yuma Then Yuma busted in an' thought to work his guns.
- Como Robin was in Rome, and could not hear the words of a man and a woman who were sitting one night, after the marriage, upon a piazza above the Lake of Como.
- Kim Kim completely adopted me and he is with me still.
- Kaye You can give me the money on the spot if you like, Kaye; and if I didn't want ready money very badly I shouldn't come to you.
- Jimmie "If you only are right, Jimmie!
- Jami Mohammed's Mosque in the Manakhah stands upon a spot formerly occupied, some say, by the Jami Ghamamah.
- YUM At dinner one night with a dear friend-who called himself McPherson every day of the year except on Yum Kippur, when he frankly admitted that he had been born Isaacs-the question of good company titles came up, and Mr. McPherson said he had had the "Isisi Exploitation" in his mind for many years.
- comm Pectinatella carteri, Hyatt, Comm.
- GIMME What'll you gimme on this?